Friday, July 5, 2013

Creative Quilt Squares





Summer Fun in Webby’s Art Studio




I am so excited for the return of art activities this summer in Owl Cottage. I am even more excited that the series of art activities are now titled “Webby’s Art Studio”.  If ducks could blush I would be blushing. Each week there will be a different art project with TONS of supplies and great creative ideas. 


 This week I got to design my very own creative quilt square. I used lots of different patterns and colorful buttons to try and copy the cool quilts I see in the Hat and Fragrance building. Here are some quilts that my friends and I made!

  

Wow! Look at all the different ideas everyone came up with. What colors would you use on your quilt? 

If you missed this week's art activity, check out the list of upcoming activities below. All ages are welcome. 

 Colorful Compositions: June 24-30, 2013


Mystical Creature Sock Puppet: July 1-7, 2013


Miniature Masterpieces: July 8-14, 2013


Black & White in Color: July 15-21, 2013


Art Out Loud: July 22-28, 2013
 

Folk Art Fun: July 29-August 4, 2013


21st Century Circus Posters: September 14, 2013


3D Paper Art: October 12, 2013


Funky Folk Art: November 2, 2013

 (Can you spot me?)



No comments:

Post a Comment