Below is each person's likes and interests. If you see of my awesome friends on the grounds this summer, be sure to say hi! And tell them Webby sent you!
Name: Wells G.
From: Shelburne, VT (Hey! I think I've seen her around before!)
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Phish Food
Favorite Place on the Grounds: The Carousel, because I love the beautifully crafted horses and the upbeat tunes that remind me of an old-fashioned circus.
Favorite Mystical Creature: Mermaids
Name: Liza B.
From: Los Angeles, CA
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cake Batter
Favorite Place on the Grounds: The jail. It reminds me of a jail that would be in a 19th century book or film.
Favorite Mystical Creature: Phoenix
Name: Emily Q.
From: Decatur, AL
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: White Chocolate Macadamia, especially as a slushie!
Favorite Place on the Grounds: The Electra Havemeyer Webb Memorial Building, because the rooms look like New York City apartments did 100 years ago!
Favorite Mystical Creature: Elves & Fairies
Name: Jordan L.
From: Concord, MA
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cookies 'n' Cream
Favorite Place on the Grounds: The Train Station. I feel like I'm traveling back in time as a member of the Webb family waiting at Shelburne Station for a train to New York City.
Favorite Mystical Creature: CHAMP!
Name: Emma H.
From: Huntington, VT
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip
Favorite Place on the Grounds: The Apothecary Shop. It's packed full of history; there are hundreds of little bottles and vials, and each one tells a story about what it was like to live before modern-day medicine.
Favorite Mystical Creature: Dragons
Wow! What a cool group. Here are just a few of the many activities you'll see the Quack Pack helping out with this summer!
- Webby's Art Studio at Owl Cottage Activity Center : June 17-August 4, 12-4 p.m. Join Quack Pack members each week to enjoy free and fun activities based on the Museum's collections and exhibitions.
- Art on the Go Cart: June 17-August 2, our bright blue Art on the Go carts will be filled with art supplies, games, activities, and books. It will be stationed in Circus Building at 11 a.m. and the Round Barn at 2 p.m. Make a special souvenir inspired by Shelburne Museum’s transportation collection; from horse-drawn carriages to steam-powered engines to circus parades, we’re taking Art on the Go to new destinations!
- Family Day: Circus-Palooza:Sunday, July 21, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Come one, come all to a circus spectacular as Shelburne Museum plays ringmaster to all things circus.
- SMArt Series: Shelburne Museum now offers specialized art-themed programming year round! Programs are geared toward families but all are welcome. During extended hours, visitors are invited to participate in the following activities:
- Through the Looking Glass, Wednesday, July 10, 4-7 p.m. Join Alice, the Mad Hatter and friends for an enchanting evening filled with activities and fun in the Museum’s own Wonderland.
- Mini Golf Mania, Wednesday, August 7, 4-7 p.m. “Fore” golfers of all ages! Tee off at Shelburne Museum. Play nine holes inspired by the Museum’s grounds and buildings.